Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A hilarious TikTok recently went viral, showing a confused kitten trying to nurse from the family’s pet dog, who has never been pregnant before.
The viral TikTok posted by @mz_blaze1169 has already gotten over 4.8 million views and thousands of comments from users who thought the video was hilarious. The clip shows a kitten named Gizmo suckling on Demi the pit bull’s nipple as her ‘husband’, a male pit bull name Drippy, watches and looks confused.
“Okay, that’s the dad, that’s the mom and this apparently is her baby,” the video read.
TikTokers started calling Gizmo a “pitten” combining the word pit bull and kitten.
“That’s not his mom but that’s her baby,” one user wrote.
- Dog’s Hilarious Reaction to Human Barking Will Make Your Day
- 8 of The Best Dog Toothpastes
- Jakarta’s Ban on Dog and Cat Meat Trade Marks a Victory for Animal Welfare
- Abandoned Dog Left Outside Shelter in Freezing Cold [Video]
- Dog Slowly Backing Away to Avoid Bath Time Goes Viral on TikTok
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!