Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
The journey of five timid Bernese Collie crosses at Many Tears Animal Rescue in South Wales has captivated the online community. Brought together by fate and fear, Dotty, Feebe, Larga, Jeans, and Lindor, have embarked on a brave new journey – a journey toward trust, love, and a forever home.
Meet our 5 new angels ❤️ These five gorgeous 1 year old Bernese X Collies arrived with us today and are in desperate need of love and socialisation. They are terrified of the human touch and are yet to experience the very basics of a regular dogs life. We will introduce these dogs to a new world where there are gentle hands, kind words, good food and soft beds. The 5 will all require adult only homes and as they are so scared of humans and reliant on other dogs, they will also require at least one other resident dog in their new homes. All five are available for adoption on our website and go by the names of Dotty, Feebe, Larga, Jeans and Lindor. Navigate our important links and view our other socials: https://linktr.ee/manytearsanimalrescue #DogRescues #rescuedogs #DogsOfTikTok #rescuedog #RescuedDogs #TikTokDogs #DogFoster #DogRescue #DogsRescue #FosterDogsUK #RescuingADog #DogShelter #tiktokrescuedogs #rescuedogoftiktok #rescue #dogrescueoftiktok #DogsTikTok #fyi #foryoupage #foryou
The quintet, scared and unaccustomed to human touch, came to the shelter in a state of apprehension. Yet, despite their fear, the resilience of these dogs is astonishing.
Given their reliance on each other for emotional comfort, the shelter seeks adult-only homes with at least one resident dog for these pups. Their socialization journey is paramount, and a gentle, understanding environment is the key to helping them conquer their fears.
The response to their story on TikTok has been overwhelming, with the video amassing over 440,000 views and stirring compassion amongst its viewers. Their first spa day, captured in the heartwarming video, serves as a beacon of hope, symbolizing their first step towards a brighter, safer future.
The circumstances of their past remain unknown, but the present is filled with the promise of love, care, and a warm bed. The journey to rehabilitation may be challenging, but with a supportive community behind them, Dotty, Feebe, Larga, Jeans, and Lindor are on the path to rediscovering the joy of a dog’s life.
- ABC News Crew Rescues Trapped Dog Amidst Tornado Aftermath
- Sweet Rescued Chicken Comforts Her Distressed Friend in Time of Need [Video]
- German Shepherd Rescued With Nothing But Her Favorite Toy
- Rescued Cows Get the Most Incredible Greeting From Their New Sanctuary Friends! [Video]
- Mundi the Elephant Rescued After 35 Years in Captivity
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!