Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Dogs, with their penchant for quirky behavior and boundless sense of play, seem to have mastered the art of napping in the most unconventional positions imaginable. From tucking themselves into tiny corners to contorting their bodies in seemingly impossible ways, these furry sleep enthusiasts never fail to surprise and entertain us with their snooze-time antics. It doesn’t seem to matter where they are, dogs have a knack for sleeping!
1. The Mummy
Source: Variety Vibes/YouTube
This YouTube Short captures an unnamed dog sleeping in what looks like an uncomfortable position. With their hands up in the air (like they just don’t care), this pup looks akin to a mummy. They leave viewers wondering “How could this be comfortable?!”
2. The Camper
Source: Sweet Friends/YouTube
With a smile on this pup’s face, you can tell that they must be dreaming of a long hike or some delicious food! The unnamed dog in this video clip has found their way into a hammock and has both paws flopping over in pure relaxation.
This pup blends right into their doggy bed as they lay with their paws up in the air. Adding to the comical video, the music pokes fun at napping to avoid responsibilities.
Source: CUTE PET/YouTube
This tiny puppy is sleeping face down and sprawled out! In this silly position, it is hard to believe that the pup is catching any shut-eye.
5. Snoring Pup
The human companion of this dog can be heard in the background of the silly video saying “What is he doing? Is he sleeping?”. Their questions are quickly answered as the camera gets closer to the dog’s funny open mouth and loud snores can be heard.
These endearing snapshots of dogs caught napping in the most peculiar positions serve as a heartwarming reminder of the joy and laughter our four-legged friends bring into our lives. Their innate ability to find comfort and relaxation in the most unexpected places is a testament to their adaptable and carefree nature, teaching us valuable lessons about living in the moment.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Precious Photo of Rescued Piglet and Dog Napping Together Will Change How You See These Animals
- Why We Should All Be Taking Naps
- A Quick Guide to Great Napping
- Blind Senior Pit Bull Struggled to Make it on the Streets – Now He Has a Warm Laundry Basket to Nap In! [Video]
- Internet Can’t Resist Golden Retriever’s Tail-Wagging Sleep Habits
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!