At first, the Dachshund puppy in this video seems a bit sad. He stares at his pee pad on the floor, which is right next to the front door. “Why won’t anyone play with me?” he seems to be thinking. But after just a few seconds, we see the door swing open, and the little pup’s tail starts wagging with excitement. Dad’s home!
It can be overwhelmingly exciting when you finally get to see a loved one in person after a long day’s work. This Dachshund sure knows the comfort of being loved; he must know how irresistibly cute he is, rolling all over his guardian’s face like that.
We love coming home to our pet babies, with their adorable little faces, wide eyes, gigantic smile, and knack for jumping all over us. We wish we could jump into the frame and get some of that puppy love, too!
Can’t get enough of cute puppies? See A Whole Lot of Puppies Learning to Walk (VIDEO).
- Puppy Rufus Went From Being Neglected and Abandoned to Eating Breakfast in Bed
- Puppy Attempts to Steal His Bed Back From World’s Chillest Cat Good Luck, Pup! [Video]
- Starving Blind Puppy Rescued From Side of Road
- Puppy Born With Deformed Elbows Now Enjoy Hikes With His Mom After Surgery
- Goose Comforts Freezing Stray Puppy Inside His Wings to Keep Him Warm
- Chihuahua Puppy Found With Arrow Through Her Neck
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!