Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Sometimes cats can be super nice to their dog counterparts. We’ve seen videos of them giving back massages, cuddling, and even adopting dogs as their own. Cats can also be jerks, though. This cat decided he wasn’t in the mood for niceties today. His French Bulldog sibling’s bed is far too cozy to pass up and far too nice to give back.
Just when this cat is finally settling down for a wonderful nap, his little sibling shows up. This puppy wants his bed back, and he wants it now. He may have asked nicely in the beginning, but nothing is going to get this cat out of bed. The pup pulls the bed around, hoping to disturb his aloof older brother, but to no avail. Finally, the French bulldog does what anyone in his situation would do … he begs. But this cat is snuggled up and definitely won’t be switching spots anytime soon. Sorry little pup, cats win again!
- Puppy Born With Deformed Elbows Now Enjoy Hikes With His Mom After Surgery
- Goose Comforts Freezing Stray Puppy Inside His Wings to Keep Him Warm
- Chihuahua Puppy Found With Arrow Through Her Neck
- Rescued Cleft Lip Puppy on Tube Feed Becomes Best Foster Dad
- Sacramento Firefighter Adopts Pit Bull Mix Puppy Found Near Debris Fire
- Rescue of Peanut, An 8-Week-Old Abandoned Pit Bull Puppy With Head Trauma and Broken Jaw
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!