This adorable dog and duck are best friends! The beagle is Bruno and the duck’s name is Tweeti. The duck lovingly pecks on the dog, and they sweetly hug and lean on each other. Toward the end of the video, they are also seen following each other around.
Interspecies friendships are always adorable, and all animal friendships are heartwarming. They help people see that animals have feelings and change people’s perspectives of animals. For more cuteness, check out Two Baby Rhinos Becoming Best Friends, Two Rescued Dairy Calves Who Remain Best Friends, and Rescued Pigeon and Bunny Best Friends.
- This Cat With Terminal Cancer is Living His Best Life at an Animal Rescue
- Animal Rescue Finds Lost Lonely Chicken on Side of Road and They Couldn’t Leave Him There to Die!
- 30 Dead Dogs and Cats Found in Home of Animal Rescue CEO
- Kind Stranger and Animal Rescue Save 86 Cats From Raging Fire
- Fans Donate to Animal Rescue to Honor Life of NFL Quarterback, Dwayne Haskins
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!