Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
After Hope for Paws received a call about yet another abandoned dog, Lisa and JoAnne headed to the location. According to locals, Blondie, the dog, had been abandoned with her mother and siblings by someone who lived on the street but no longer wanted them. On top of that, Blondie’s mother was hit by a car and her siblings disappeared. Poor girl! That’s a lot to go through … so she definitely gets a pass for giving her rescuers such a hard time.
Even using their most tried and true methods – food, humane traps, nets – the rescuers could not outsmart Blondie! Even after calling Eldad in on the rescue, it took two days before Lisa and JoAnne caught Blondie … and even that was a struggle! The whole ordeal was pretty scary for Blondie, but after she met a new friend named Yoda and received tons of cuddles, she calmed down. Blondie is now receiving training and finally learning to enjoy life.
Once her training is completed, Blondie will be ready for adoption! If you’d like to offer this sweet girl a forever home, click here.
- Abandoned Dog Was Terrified of People After Getting Hit by a Car [Video]
- Abandoned Dog Was Hiding in a Spot Rescuers Couldn’t Reach, So They Got Creative’ [Video]
- This Abandoned Dog Spent Her Days Running From Cars – Now Look at Her! [Video]
- Abandoned Dog Found Shivering Tied to a Fence Near a Dumpster
- Abandoned Dog Finds Forever Home at Bed and Breakfast [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!