What Is NAD+ IV Therapy?
NAD stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It can be found in all living cells and is known as an anti-aging molecule because of the vital role it plays in improving your health. This powerful molecule is involved in over 100 metabolic processes, and many consider it an essential building block for life.
NAD+ has become extremely popular for its use in IV therapy. Scientists believe that it can help counteract the effects of aging and chronic conditions. NAD IV therapy allows patients the opportunity to receive a boost of the coenzymes and combines hydrating fluids and natural nutrients through intravenous infusions. Infusions are a simple process that can be completed in just 30 minutes.
What Are The Benefits of NAD+?
Source: Body of Harmony/YouTube
Unfortunately, scientists have discovered that NAD+ levels decrease as you age, which may negatively impact your health. Boosting your NAD+ levels through IV therapy can help restore healthy levels and strengthen your physical and mental health.
These health benefits may include:
- Aids addiction recovery
- Prevents cognitive decline
- Promotes healthy brain function
- Enhances athletic performance
- Reduced chronic fatigue
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts metabolism
- Regenerates cells
- Reduces inflammation
Is It Safe?
NAD+ infusion therapy is a completely safe treatment because it utilizes substances naturally found in the body.
How Long Do Results Last?
Although results may vary, typically, results will last anywhere between a week to two weeks after the first IV is administered. Some patients have reported experiencing longer-lasting results with more treatments.
Are You A Good Candidate for NAD+ IV Therapy?
Research shows that NAD+ IV infusion therapy is a good option for those dealing with:
- Chronic fatigue
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain fog
- Heart disease
- Muscle soreness
- Memory and cognitive issues
- Mitochondrial dysfunction
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
Whether you’re feeling sluggish and experiencing mind fog, recovering from an injury, or dealing with a certain illness or chronic condition, NAD+ IV infusions may be a beneficial option for you!
- Eat These Healthy Foods to Bring Balance to the Mind and Body
- How to Take Care of Your Circadian Rhythm
- 10 Health and Wellness Predictions for 2022
- Five Amazing Plant-Based Healing Foods Used Around The World
- How to Start Going to Therapy
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!