Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This mama cat is so proud of her newborn babies that she wants to show them off to her human! TikTok user @sassykoonz followed her all across their house and downstairs into this cat’s secret hiding spot where she is making sure all her babies are safe.
If you have a cat at home that’s about to give birth, keep in mind that postnatal care of a mother cat and her newborn kittens is crucial after she has given birth. You will need sharp observational skills during this delicate time. Since postpartum may occur in the mother cat, it’s important to make sure that she and her kittens are in a comfortable, warm space that is separated from busier parts of the house, says Spruce Pets.
- Abandoned Kitten Adopted by Senior Cat
- Cat Sisters Protect Each Other’s Kittens
- Cat and Her Kitten Rescued From A Recycling Container
- Sweet Mama Cat Just Wants to Love the Stuffing Out of Her Kitten [Video]
- Dog and Cat Decide to Co-Raise Kittens Together
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!