When this kind samaritan saw a bright white ball hopping through the middle of the road near a park, he felt called to help. He knew that the bunny must have been a pet that escaped from home or could have been abandoned.
Source: The Dodo/Youtube
As the bunny hopped closer, the man could tell that this was not a wild rabbit and had in fact, been somebody’s pet. Since it was raining and extremely cold outside, this kind man picked up the scared bunny and wrapped him up in blankets so that he could get warm. Although the bunny seemed hesitant and nervous in his new and unfamiliar environment, he seemed to appreciate the pieces of lettuce he was given. After spending more time together, the man realized just how special the bunny is to him and said that they have a special bond.
After spending months together, they realized that they were best friends and were practically inseparable. Watch the video to see all of the fun activities they enjoy doing together!
- Heartbreaking Rescue Story of Petal the Cat Who Was Bleeding for 2 Years and Waiting to Die
- After Spending 10 Days Apart Cat Can’t Stop Hugging His Dog Friend (VIDEO)
- This Cat Takes Care of His Sick Best Friend, Who’s a Dog! (VIDEO)
- Watch This Cat and Dog Playing Happily Together!
- Tycho and Refurb: A Lesson in Friendship for All Cats and Dogs (PHOTOS)
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!