Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
The Hope for Paws team responded to a call about a dog who was running loose in the park. It was also reported that the dog was lactating. When Loretta and the team arrived at the park, they had no problem locating the mother, however, the puppies were a different story. Sadly, after two hours of searching, they were nowhere to be found.
Esme, the mama, was taken off the streets and began the road to a new life. Thanks to Art N’ Paws, this sweet girl found a forever home, and although the fate of her puppies may never be known, Esme has learned to trust and is a happy, healthy girl.
Please remember that adding a pet to your family is a lifelong commitment that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Make sure every member of the family understands that a pet should be cared for in sickness and health, in good times and bad – just like you would any other family member. Also, be sure to look into temperament and activity levels and ask in-depth questions about any pet you are considering, just to be sure you make the right match for your family and lifestyle. Additionally, having a pet can be expensive. From healthy pet food, vet bills, beds, toys, grooming, and more, be sure that you can financially handle caring for a pet now and in the future.
- Stranded Dog Rescued From Floating Piece of Ice on River in Detroit
- Awesome Dog Rescue Team Helped Save a Wild Bunny From the Freeway and Get Him Home! (VIDEO)
- Transformation of Terrified, Emaciated Dog Rescued From Busy Road in India [Video]
- Dog Rescued After 500 Days in Shelter, and Her Joy is Contagious!
- Dog Rescue Far Out at Sea Goes Viral on TikTok
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!