Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A recent video posted by, @laurennring, showcases a truly unforgettable moment of canine comedy. In this hilarious clip, a dog can be seen sprinting across a big field, only to take an accidental tumble. The best part? After his acrobatic feat, this clever canine quickly glances around, making sure nobody witnessed his epic fall.
The video, aptly captioned “He’s clumsy but he’s graceful,” has taken the internet by storm, amassing an impressive 644,800 views and 98,400 likes since it was shared on September 4.
This particular dog belongs to a breed known for its energy and need for exercise. The American Kennel Club (AKC) has shared interesting insights into this beloved breed, shedding light on why this particular pup was seen darting across the grass. Labrador retrievers, like the one in the video, are renowned for their athleticism and require substantial physical activity to stay happy and healthy.
The humorous video has sparked quite the conversation online, with over 470 comments and numerous users sharing their own observations. One particularly popular comment, garnering 2,445 likes, humorously pointed out the dog’s post-tumble behavior: “Looks around to make sure nobody else saw that.” It’s a reminder that our dogs, like us, have moments of vulnerability and self-consciousness, even when they’re making us laugh.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Clumsy Baby Elephant Playing With Tires Will Make Your Day (VIDEO)
- Group of Clumsy Baby Seals Attempt to Surf. 25 Seconds In, You’re Sure to Be Rolling on the Floor Laughing (VIDEO)
- Dog Hates Early Wake Ups Just as Much as You Do!
- Energetic Dog’s “Dance Moves” Delight Audiences on Social Media
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!