Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
An adorable video of a dog’s very specific cuddle routine with her human has gone viral on TikTok, where it has already surpassed over 5 million views.
The adorable video posted by @chlocov shows a Goldendoodle cuddling with her human. In the video, @chlocov explained that Gemma uses her paw as a sort of pacifier.
“Whenever something feels really good, she puts her paw in her mouth and holds it while she gets scratched,” she said. “She does this every single time.”
One user commented: “golden doodles are so weird but so cute”
Another added: “golden doodles are the most needy dogs i’ve ever met”
“my heart is going to burst” another added.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Couple Arrested for Poisoning Neighbor’s Dogs
- Video of Three-Legged Dog Who Walks Upright Goes Viral
- Amazingly Calm Dog Goes Viral During Bath Time [Video]
- This Woman’s Dog Died When She Was 100, So At 101 She Adopted a Senior Dog
- Bobi, the World’s Oldest Dog Ever, Turns 31 and Celebrates With Huge Birthday Party
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!