Spicy sticky cauliflower is, as the name probably already reveals, baked cauliflower in a strong and gooey marinade. Sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds and fresh spring onions. Super simple! Ultra delicious! The perfect side dish for —yes, almost everything!
Sticky Spicy Cauliflower [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 large head or 2 small heads cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 9-ounces fresh tomatoes
- 1 red chili include the seeds if you want it extra spicy
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, depending on taste
- 6 medjool dates, without pit
- 3-inches fresh ginger
- 5 tablespoons tamari
- 1 bunch of onion, only the green portion, in thin slices
- 1 tablespoon roasted white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon roasted black sesame seeds
- Turn on the oven to 435°F and put parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Put tomatoes, red chili, garlic, dates, ginger, and tamari in your blender and blend it to a consistent and consistent consistency.
- Mix the cauliflower with marinade and spread them on the baking sheet.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake them for 25 minutes or until they are a bit crisp on the outside and the cauliflower is tender.
- Put the cauliflower in a bowl or on a dish and decorate with sesame seeds and spring onion.