These vegan pistachio sesame seed balls are a quick and healthy snack that’s super easy to make. The recipe only has 5 clean ingredients and can be made in about 5 minutes with only a food processor. Not only are these a kid-friendly favorite, but they are raw, vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly, and contain no refined sugar!
Pistachio Sesame Seed Balls [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup organic almond butter
- 1/2 cup organic pistachios
- 1/2 cup organic sesame seeds
- 6 organic Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and process until the pistachios are chopped finely and everything is well blended.
- Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze in the palm of your hand a couple of times to make the mixture tight and compact, then roll into a ball shape.
- Put in the refrigerator for approximately 15 - 30 minutes to firm.