These lemon poppy seed white chocolates are deliciously creamy with a nice tart finish. The poppy seeds also give the treats a wonderful crunch at the end. With just six ingredients (if you consider the lemon zest and juice as one), these chocolates are super easy to make, whether it's a personal batch to keep around, or for a gathering. Just melt, pour, freeze, and enjoy!
Lemon Poppy Seed White Chocolates [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter, melted
- 1/3 cup raw coconut butter, melted
- 1/3 cup raw cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons raw coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- In the top of a double boiler, melt the cacao butter and coconut butter over low heat being careful not to heat it above 118°F degrees.
- Add the cashew butter, maple syrup, lemon zest and juice, and poppy seeds and heat until it is all melted together, whisking it, until smooth.
- Pour into molds, and set in the freezer for about 30 minutes, until set.
Store chocolates in the refrigerator.