If you need a go-to recipe for a classic balsamic vinaigrette, then this is it! This recipe is so simple, you'll never want to go back to store-bought dressing or marinade again!
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons pressed garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 3 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- Store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS