After these brownie stuffed cookies, I mean it this time. I’m done. Really. So here’s what I think you should do. Whip up a batch of these or these brownies, and save the quarter of the pan you didn’t immediately inhale to stuff into cookies. I know. It’s so hard being healthy.
Brownie Stuffed Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon molasses
- 2 Tablespoons applesauce or mashed banana
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- stevia, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in vanilla extract, molasses, and applesauce or mashed banana. Add in almond milk one tablespoon at a time until thoroughly incorporated. Sweeten to taste.
- Take a heaping tablespoons of cookie dough and place it on top of one of the halved brownies. Using your fingers, smoosh the dough down around the sides and bottom of the brownie until it is uniformly covered. Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat process with the remaining brownies and dough. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until firm and slightly golden. Let cool and devour.