A perfect fresh pasta dish, this zucchini spaghetti with tomato cream sauce is gluten-free, and raw vegan yet full of flavor and savory spices & herbs. It is light on digestion and will leave you feeling energetic. Vibrant tomatoes, fresh homegrown herbs, and zucchini make all the difference when it comes to the quality of flavor and texture. This raw spaghetti is so fresh it’s packed with living nutrients and is high in vitamins and minerals, which makes it much more nutritionally dense than regular pastas. You can even incorporate these ingredients into regular noodles for a closer match to a true pasta dish paired with this flavorful, fresh sauce.
Zucchini Spaghetti With Tomato Cream Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 spiralized large zucchini, ends cut off
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes or 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 of a lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup sliced nectarines or mangoes
- 1 to 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds or hemp seeds
- 6 fresh basil leaves or around 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- Optional salt and pepper to taste
- First, wash and chop zucchini then spiralize it into noodles. Set aside and prepare the sauce ingredients.
- Chop the tomatoes and add them to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend along with the lime juice and sliced fruit. Blend on medium to high until smooth.
- Now add the rest of the sauce ingredients into the blender and blend on low until seasonings are just incorporated into the sauce. Pour over noodles and let them absorb the moisture from the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!