This vegan dish utilizes zucchini to make a healthier version of the classic "ramen" noodle. Made with bok choy, green onions, and mushrooms, this dish is stellar when your stressed or need to wind down.
Zucchini ‘Ramen’ Noodles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Zucchini ‘Ramen’ Noodles [Vegan]
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped bok choy
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Pacific Foods mushroom broth
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/4 cup diced scallions
- 1/2 cup water
How to Prepare Zucchini ‘Ramen’ Noodles [Vegan]
- Place a medium saucepan over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once the oil heats, add in the mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown.
- Add the bok choy and crushed red pepper flakes into the saucepan. Season with salt and pepper and cook until bok choy is mainly wilted.
- Pour in the Pacific Foods mushroom broth and water. Bring to a boil. While boiling, place the miso paste in a bowl. Set aside. Once the broth comes to a boil, ladle out 1/2 cup and pour into the bowl with the miso paste. Using a fork, whisk together until miso paste dissolves. Pour the miso broth back into the saucepan, along with the zucchini noodles.
- Lower the heat to medium, add in the scallions and let zucchini noodles cook for two minutes. Once done, ladle soup into a bowl and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.