If complex festive recipes get you overwhelmed, this recipe will be your savior! What’s sheer perfection is that this recipe can be made throughout the year and requires minimal ingredients and time. If you need to get festive, if you love pumpkin, or if you just simply need something sweet that takes minutes, these spirulina Zombie Pumpkin Cups are what you need!!
Zombie Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2-1 tablespoon spirulina
- In a small sauce pan melt the white chocolate. As it melts continue to stir and gradually add the spirulina. Once combined, fill just the very bottoms of cupcake liners, mini cupcake liners, or candy molds with chocolate, reserving the rest. Then freeze 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the pumpkin, peanut butter powder, maple syrup, and pumpkin powder in a food process and set aside.
- Take liners from freezer and top each with filling. Freeze for another 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and then top with additional chocolate and top with whatever fixings you want while the chocolate is still wet and then freeze until solid.