This winter salad super easy to prepare, nutritious and delicious dish. Perfect to have for lunch or dinner or take to work in tupperware. You can prepare it as a main or as a side dish!
Winter Salad [Vegan]
- 1 cup cooked couscous (will be 1/2 cup couscous without cooking)
- 1 + 1/2 or 2 cups of cooked peas
- 2 handfuls of arugula/rocket
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of well chopped mint (optional)
- 16 black olives
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the couscous following the instructions from the package. Once it is done, put it in a bowl with the peas, arugula, pumpkin seeds and olives.
- Chop the mint and parsley and add to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Finally add the olive oil, lemon juice, dried basil, freshly ground pepper and salt and stir everything well. So easy and so delicious!