Who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate together? This cake takes the tasty combo to the next level by layering peanut butter-infused cakes with chocolatey frosting so deliciously indulgent you won't want to let a drop of it go to waste. Bake this dessert for the chocolate peanut butter lover in your life!
Whole Wheat Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake [Vegan]
For the Cake:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut blossom sugar
- 1 teaspoon chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon rice syrup
- 2 1/4 cup almond milk
For the Creme:
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon rice syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 360°F and line a cake pan with coconut oil or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the two flour sorts, coconut blossom sugar, classic plus chocolate, backing powder, and cinnamon. Add the remaining liquid ingredients and stir until it reached a sticky consistency.
- Fill the pan and bake 40-55 minutes until golden brown. You can also add the remaining dough into little muffins cups and let them bake for 15-18 minutes as well.
- Meanwhile add all ingredients for the creme in a bowl and give it a stir. Decorate it with the creme, muffins, chopped chocolate, and fresh figs.