These whole grain slices with banana ice cream and quick and easy to prepare and so delicious. They are a great snack, breakfast or dessert that everyone will be able to enjoy! Give them a go!
Whole Grain Slices with Banana Ice Cream [Vegan]
- 1 cup of kernel oatmeal
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of strength
- 1 pack vanillin or bourbon vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon locust bean gum optional
- 3 ripe bananas frozen
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of herbal drink of your choice as needed 1 to 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder optional, to taste
- Process the pithy oatmeal or muesli mixture into a kind of flour in a suitable device (eg small blender with grinder) and fill it into a bowl. Use the remaining ingredients to make a dough and press flat on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Bake the whole-grain slices in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 12 minutes. Take the baking tray out of the oven immediately together with the dough, cover it with another piece of baking paper and carefully smooth it (the dough is still very soft and gets a little harder).
- Remove baking paper again. Prepare banana ice cream in the power mixer and spread over half of the dough. Cut the dough in the middle, top with the other half and wrap everything quickly with the baking paper and let it solidify in the freezer.
- Remove whole grain slices with bananas from the freezer, remove baking paper, allow to thaw briefly and cut into pieces. Decorate with more peanuts and banana slices and serve as desired. Always keep the wholegrain slices with banana ice cream in the freezer (always keep them closed for a few weeks / months).