The recipe for this paleo & vegan white chocolate coconut truffles is just super easy and takes only about 15 minutes of your time and if you feel like you can share these truffles, then it’s a perfect Christmas gift for your loved ones. The truffles itself are something creamy and sweet.
White Chocolate Truffles [Vegan, Paleo]
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + about 1/2 cup for decoration
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons raw cocoa butter drops (or just chopped cocoa butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla bean (and a pinch of salt)
- 1 tablespoon pea protein powder (optional)
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Blend coconut, cocoa butter, vanilla, protein (and salt) in a food processor until it looks more like breadcrumbs.
- Add maple syrup and blend until it forms a ball.
- Make small balls and dip them into coconut.
- Let them cool down in a fridge for about 15-30 minutes. Enjoy them right away or pack them into a nice box and give them as a gift for your loved ones.
- White Chocolate