This Warm Potato Salad with Green Herb Dressing is a good alternative to the classic potato salad. Serve it as a side, as an accompanying vegetable or as part of a buffet.
Warm Potato Salad with Green Herb Dressing [Vegan]
For the Salad:
- 35 1/4 ounces potato
- Handful of spring onions, chopped
- Handful of fresh mint, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
For the Green Herb Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Half cup loosely packed hand torn parsley
- Half cup loosely packed hand torn fresh mint
- Zest of a lemon
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon agave syrup
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan with enough boiling water just to cover them and simmer them for about 25 minutes. Drain and let cool down slightly.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. In a food processor, mix/pulse all the ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle but still pretty warm, cut them into big bite size chunks, then pour the dressing over the potatoes and garnish with chopped mint and spring onions and season to taste. Serve immediately.