These unique vegetable rolls are crunchy, colorful, and delicious thanks to a variety of fresh produce! There’s plenty of leftover creamy avocado hummus for more dipping and snacking too, depending on how many rolls you want to make. These are the perfect addition to any party platter!
Veggie Rolls with Avocado Hummus [Vegan]
For the Avocado Hummus:
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1/2 cup arugula (or spinach)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- A small piece of jalapeño (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
For the Veggie Rolls:
- 2 zucchini, sliced thin with spiralizer blade
- 2 large carrots, sliced into sticks
- 1/2 of 1 English cucumber, sliced into sticks
- 2-3 radishes, sliced thin and halved
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Sesame seeds (optional)
To Make the Avocado Hummus:
- In a food processor, blend the beans, avocado, lemon juice, and olive oil until smooth. Add in arugula, cilantro, garlic, sea salt, and pepper. Blend a few minutes until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a small bowl.
To Make the Veggie Rolls:
- On a flat, dry surface, lay a thin piece of zucchini.
- Smear with a spoonful of avocado hummus (not too much or it will overflow out the sides).
- Lay the assorted vegetables and cilantro closely together on one end and begin rolling it up.
- Finish with a toothpick to hold it together.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the rolls.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.