Ever thought of adding cauliflower to your smoothie? For some of you it probably seems a little weird… but trust me, it’s delicious! Cauliflower gives this smoothie it’s thick creamy texture plus it is packed full of vitamins and minerals.
Cauliflower Blueberry Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free, No Refined Sugar]
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup frozen avocado
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (not frozen)
- 2 tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- Toppings: hemp seeds, blueberries, almond or peanut butter drizzle, coconut flakes
- Simply blend all smoothie ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into bowls then add toppings and enjoy.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 258 | Carbs: 30 g | Fat: 10 g | Protein: 16 g | Sodium: 286 mg | Sugar: 19 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile