This is it. A simple, quick, and easy recipe for the best raw chocolate cake. Easy to make, decadent, delicious––what else do you need to know?
Quick and Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Quick and Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups dates
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 cup water
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How To Make Quick and Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe
To make the crust:
- Pulse oats or walnuts into powder in a food processor, then add the dates and keep processing until it all starts to stick together.
- Press into the bottom of a springform cake pan, or adjustable pan (I used an adjustable pan set to about 7 inches). Put in fridge.
- Blend everything until smooth, thick and creamy! It should be the consistency of yogurt, kinda. If it's watery; add more dates, coconut oil or nuts. If it's too thick; add more water or maple syrup.
- Pour onto your crust and let it set overnight or for at least 12 hours (this lets it set and develop flavour).
- Slice and enjoy,
I decorated mine with hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Chocolate Cake
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Rachel McClure this is the page I meant earlier xxx