If you've given up on making a buffalo cauliflower that isn't soggy or overly difficult, then this recipe is for you! It requires minimal ingredients, effort, is very affordable, has the right texture, and can easily be made in bulk. It's spicy, crisp, and full of flavor (and fiber!)
Spicy Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces, discarding the core.
- Combine almond milk, flour, garlic powder, pepper and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Create a separate bowl with the Panko. Dip the pieces in the batter (let any excess drip off), then coat in Panko, place on a foil lined pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Melt buffalo sauce with butter on the stove or in the microwave.
- Remove from the oven and gently toss in the buffalo sauce. Generously coat the cauliflower, but don't soak.
- Place back on the pan and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender crisp.
- Top with vegan blue cheese dressing and green onion and serve with carrots and celery.