This turmeric lemonade is a game-changer. It’s lemony, a little bit spicy, and has a touch of sweetness. Plus, you can mix it up in 30 seconds. Refreshing and thirst-quenching like no other, this turmeric lemonade is so delicious and good for you! Drink it any time of day, when your body is thirsty for a drink that’s a step up from water.
Turmeric Glow Lemonade [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Turmeric Glow Lemonade [Vegan]
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- A tiny dash of black pepper (needed in order to absorb the turmeric)
- 2 drops lemon essential oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 3 cups filtered water
- A handful of ice
How to Prepare Turmeric Glow Lemonade [Vegan]
- Add all ingredients to a large mason jar and stir until well combined.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 63 | Total Carbs: 17 g | Total Fat: 0 g | Total Protein: 0 g | Total Sodium: 2 g | Total Sugar: 13 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.