This turmeric glow lemonade is a game-changer, mostly because it’s so lemony and a little bit spicy with a touch of sweetness. Refreshing and thirst-quenching like no other. You can mix this up in 30 seconds. Drink it any time of day, when your body is thirsty for a drink that’s a step up from water.
Turmeric Glow Lemonade [Vegan]
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- A tiny dash of black pepper (needed in order to absorb the turmeric)
- 2 drops lemon essential oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 3 cups filtered water
- A handful of ice
- Add all ingredients to a large mason jar and stir until well combined.