Doesn't truffle oil just make everything infinitely more addicting? In this recipe, thin celeriac fries are tossed in truffle oil and thyme flakes and then baked to crispy perfection. Healthy indulgence at it's finest!
Truffle and Thyme Celeriac Fries [Vegan]
- 1 celeriac
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped plus some for garnish
- Black truffle salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 of 1 lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Using a large knife, chop hold the celeriac and chop off both ends. Holding vertically, carefully peel off the skin using the knife.
- Chop into wedges and toss into a bowl with chopped thyme and truffle oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping over halfway. Increase the heat to 500˚F and bake for another 4-5 minutes for a crispier fry.
- Remove from oven and squeeze with juice from lemon and sprinkle with some additional chopped thyme.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile