This bowl will make you feel like you're dining in paradise! Topped with dried pineapples, coconut flakes, and date sauce, this bowl comes together quickly and will leave you loving the flavor of it!
Tropical Steel Cut Oats [Vegan]
For the Oats:
- 1/2 cup quick cooking steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 4-5 dried pineapple rings, chopped
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a small heavy bottom saucepan, bring milk and water to a boil. Add oats and coconut sugar. Stir and reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5-7 minutes (depending how chewy you prefer oats), or cook according to package.
- Divide oats into two bowls and top with hemp heart, toasted coconut flakes, dried pineapple, and date sauce.