Triple Chocolate Banana, super rich, yet light and moist with a deep chocolate flavor. Deliciously decadent and easy to make. You are going to love it!
Triple Chocolate Banana Bread [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Triple Chocolate Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 8 ounces buckwheat flour
- 4 ounces coconut sugar
- 3 ounces vegan butter (coconut oil will also work)
- 2.65 ounces vegan dark chocolate
- 2.65 ounces vegan milk chocolate
- 1 ounce cocoa powder
- 3 bananas
- 2 chia eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pack vegan white chocolate hearts
How To Make Triple Chocolate Banana Bread [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 350°F fan.
- Prepare one standard size loaf tin.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter, set aside and allow to cool.
- Chop both milk and dark chocolates into desired chunk sizes.
- Mix the together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda
- Mash the bananas well until all the big chunks have disappeared. Then stir in the coconut sugar, chia eggs, vanilla extract, and finally the cooled down butter. Mix until just combined, don’t over mix or you run the risk of having a dense cake.
- Fold in the rest of the dry ingredients except for the chocolate chunks which are to be added last.
- Add the chocolate chunks with a quick stir to help distribute them and pour the entire mixture into your earlier prepared loaf tin.
- If using, decorate with some white chocolate chips or hearts.
- Bake at 350°F fan for 35-40 minutes
- Once baked remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before enjoying
- White Chocolate
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile