These tiramisu overnight oats will make your mornings so much more exciting. One spoonful of this and you'll feel like you're in Italy. It's a great way to upgrade your pb and fruit oatmeal bowl.
Tiramisu Overnight Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of choice, or water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 6-ounce container plain Greek-Style non-dairy Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- pinch of salt
- cocoa powder for dusting
- Combine all ingredients (except cocoa powder) in a mason jar.
- Cover with lid and shake, shake, shake until combined. This recipe is a little thicker than most overnight recipes, so you may have to stir with a spoon instead.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight (or for several hours). To serve, dust with cocoa powder (or perhaps shaved chocolate or chocolate chips). You could also top with fresh berries or chocolate nut butter. Eat cold or warm up in the microwave!