Oats are like magic - they are not only a healthy superfood but they can be used a million different ways! These bars are beyond easy - you could probably make them in your sleep (don't). It's mostly melting, stirring, and waiting by the fridge. Oh yeah, it's actually that simple. Skip the prepackaged bars from the store and make these yourself. They're delicious, easy, rich, and healthy. No excuses!
3-Ingredient, Easy Peanut Butter Oat Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 1/2 cups oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (or sub another similar nut butter)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- Heat the peanut butter and maple syrup in a pot on the stove or in a microwave safe bowl (be careful to not burn the peanut butter).
- Once the PB and maple syrup is melted, add in the oats and mix everything up!
- Line an 8X8-inch dish with parchment paper and pour the mixture in the pan and spread evenly.
- Place in fridge for about 3 hours to set and then cut into bars!
Store in the fridge.