This bean salad with avocado is the perfect healthy, yet filling salad. It's also so easy to make! Just combine the beans, cucumber, bell pepper, and spices, then top with avocado. Voila! A delicious and nutritious salad in under 5 minutes! Such a great meal for busy days~
Three-Bean Salad [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Three-Bean Salad [Vegan]
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 large cucumber, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado, diced
How to Prepare Three-Bean Salad [Vegan]
- In a large bowl, combine all of the drained and well-rinsed cans of beans.
- Add the diced cucumber and bell pepper and spices to the beans.
- Adjust spices to taste. Add 2 teaspoons of lime zest and juice of the whole lime.
- Toss the salad to combine. Stir in or top the salad with diced avocado.
- Serve cold or room temperature.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.