Is there anything cozier in the winter than sitting by the fire and enjoying a warm cup of cocoa? If you are looking for a vegan hot chocolate that is thick and creamy and delicious and Paleo and even healthy for you, this is the only recipe you will need.
Thick and Creamy Hot Chocolate [Vegan, Paleo]
- 1 Cup Your favorite vegan milk - almond, flax, cashew, etc Or 75% mug full
- 2 tablespoons Raw cacao
- 1 teaspoon Arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 5 vegan Marshmallows (Optional)
- Heat vegan milk in a saucepan over medium heat until gently simmering.
- Add all remaining ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- Remove from heat and let sit for a couple of minutes to thicken and cool.
- Pour into your favorite mug.
- Top with vegan marshmallows (optional).
- Raw Cacao