A bowl of warm, spicy and creamy soup is always the answer. A taste explosion with ingredients from Thailand!
Thai Pumpkin Soup With Peanut Butter Roasted Chickpeas [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Thai Pumpkin Soup With Peanut Butter Roasted Chickpeas [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 pumpkin (eco size) in tern
- 34-ounces vegetable broth
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely grated
- 1 slice of lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon bumped cumin
- 1 teaspoon cracked coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Coconut oil for frying
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Fresh coriander
- Coconut milk
- Soy yogurt
For the Peanut Butter Roasted Chickpeas:
For the Toppings:
How to Prepare Thai Pumpkin Soup With Peanut Butter Roasted Chickpeas [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Heat a large saucepan to medium heat, melt coconut oil, sprinkle onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add all spices, turn it around and let it boil for 1 min.
- Add pumpkin, stir it around and let it fry for another 1 min.
- Pour the broth, bring the soup into the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan up to medium heat, melt some coconut oil and raise the chickpeas for 5-7 minutes. Turn around in the way.
- Add tamari and peanut butter, turn it around until the peanut butter is advantageous and let it fry for another 5-7 minutes.
- Blend the soup evenly and creamy and taste it with lime juice and salt and pepper.
- Season soup in bowls and top it with coconut milk / soy yogurt, peanut butter roasted chickpeas, coriander and chili.
Per Serving: Calories: 289 | Carbs: 53 g | Fat: 7 g | Protein: 11 g | Sodium: 556 mg | Sugar: 13 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.