Need a quick weeknight side or dinner? Try this cauliflower rice! This unique dish is cooked with Thai green curry paste for full-bodied, fresh flavor, pineapple for sweetness, and plenty of garlic. All you need to do is turn the cauliflower into "rice" in your food processor, then cook it in a skillet with all the other ingredients. Add peanuts for a pleasant crunch and dig in!
Thai Green Curry Cauliflower Rice [Vegan]
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 8 garlic, cloves
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 small bunch scallions
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup peanuts, for garnish (optional)
- Pulse the cauliflower florets into rice using a blender or food processor.
- Heat a skillet (you can do it with a bit of oil or vegetable broth for oil-free cooking), add the cauliflower and fry. Add garlic, tamari, Thai green curry paste, scallions, and pineapple.
- Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with some peanuts (optional).