Here’s a relatively decadent baked oatmeal: Tahini Baked Oatmeal with Raspberries and White Chocolate. The combo of these three flavors works together so well in this oatmeal! The sweetness of the chocolate chips and raspberries may be enough to sweeten the dish without adding additional maple syrup, depending on your taste preferences.
Tahini Baked Oatmeal with Raspberries and White Chocolate [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon tahini (or 4 teaspoon)
- 2-3 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup quick or rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries, halved if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a single-serving ramekin with non-stick spray.
- Combine milk, tahini, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and stir until mixed.
- Stir in oats. (Alternatively, you can puree all ingredients together in a food processor.)
- Add baking powder and salt, and stir.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and then CAREFULLY fold in fresh raspberries.
- Transfer to a ramekin. Bake for 20-24 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Enjoy!