Potatoes and a high-speed blender are the secret to creating this creamy, cheesy sauce. This cheese sauce really tastes just like Swiss cheese! Use it to top veggies like broccoli or green beans and enjoy!
Swiss Cheeze Sauce [Vegan]
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2/3 cup white miso paste
- 1/2 cup white potato
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 tablespoons organic corn starch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Add all ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until very smooth. Pour into pan and heat on stove top, stirring, until thick. Turn down heat, and serve or store in refrigerator and reheat as needed.
- Nutritional Yeast / Nooch