This sweet potato soup’s texture is amazingly creamy. It is smooth, velvety, and creamier than many common cheese sauces or cream soups. It’s also the perfect base that many herbs and spices can be added to for endless different flavor combinations. Use it as a sauce or simply a creamy soup that is delicious paired with many foods.
Sweet Potato Soup [Vegan]
- 4 sweet potatoes, cooked until soft
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon. dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- dash of paprika
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon oil of choice
- optional toppings: extra seasonings, sprouts, and seeds
- Add cooked sweet potatoes (baked for 45 minutes at 375° Fahrenheit in this recipe) to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend on high until very creamy.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend on low until flavors combine.
- Pour and serve. Top with additional seasonings and toppings. Enjoy!