These blender brownies are one bowl (meaning the blender bowl) and are sort of healthy. I mean, it’s a brownie, how healthy can you really get? Gluten-free, vegan, and perfect for indulging any chocolate craving. The sweet potato in the brownie base helps keep these brownies as fudgy and gooey as possible.
Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork and wrap them in a wet paper towel. Microwave them until fully cooked, about 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line and 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients, minus the chocolate chips, in a blender until a smooth, even consistency is reached.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and smooth it out. It will be really thick and sticky.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the batter (as many or as few as you like).
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.