This is the perfect chocolatey treat to munch on - not only is it delicious, it's full of superfoods! You can feel awesome while also getting a sweet treat!
Superfood Chocolate Bark [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or maple syrup (may need more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tablespoon extract of choice – e.g. vanilla, orange or salted caramel – dependent on what flavor you want your chocolate
- Toppings of choice: Popcorn, nuts, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, goji berries, chia seeds, edible vegan glitter
- Create a bain-marie with a glass bowl and sauce pan, then add in all the ingredients (leave the toppings) and whisk until combined.
- Then pour into a flat tray (lined with non-stick baking paper) then place in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- After this time add on the toppings and pop back in the freezer for a further 20-30 minutes or until solidified then remove it from the paper and break it up into smaller pieces.
- Then either eat it or store in the fridge!