Perhaps one of the easiest and tastiest recipes, these vegan green bean fries are off the charts. They are baked until crispy in a simple and healthy coating made of flax meal, salt, avocado oil, and pepper. Eat them as a snack or on the side of veggie burger, rice bowl, or anything else you’d like. These vegan green bean fries are so easy to make and unbelievably delicious––you have to try them!
Super Flax Green Bean Fries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
2 - 4
- 1 pound fresh green beans, ends snipped
- 3 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil (or other high heat oil)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss green beans with all ingredients in medium bowl until coated well.
- Spread into an even layer on baking sheet, and bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Highly recommend curry ketchup as a dipping sauce (ketchup with pinch of curry powder mixed in).