Perhaps one of the easiest (and tastiest) recipes, these green bean fries are off the charts. Baked in the simplest (and healthiest) crispy coating you can imagine, these are heavenly.
Super Flax Green Bean Fries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
2 - 4
- 1 pound fresh green beans, ends snipped
- 3 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil (or other high heat oil)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss green beans with all ingredients in medium bowl until coated well.
- Spread into an even layer on baking sheet, and bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Highly recommend curry ketchup as a dipping sauce (ketchup with pinch of curry powder mixed in).