Lightly sweetened chia pudding, fresh fruit, and homemade muesli make this nourish bowl the perfect way to start your day. Indulge in its medley of fresh flavors and healthy ingredients! Although there's no doubt that it makes an amazing breakfast, we don't blame you if you want to make this for dessert.
Sunrise Nourish Bowl [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of coconut nectar
- A small pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- A handful of blueberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- A sprinkle of dates, raisins, and pumpkin seeds
- Prepare the chia pudding by adding the milk to the seeds and whisking well. Allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes to absorb, mixing frequently so it sets evenly and without clumps. Add the sweetener and vanilla and mix to combine.
- While the chia absorbs, slice up your fresh fruit. To prepare the muesli, simply mix all the ingredients together.
- When the chia is ready, simply arrange the chia pudding, muesli and sliced fruit in your bowl. You can drizzle with more coconut nectar or add a dollop of coconut yogurt, if you desire.
- Chia Seeds