This grape jelly is packed with nutrient-rich chia seeds that give it a beautiful texture. And the grapes are just so perfect that you don't need to add any additional sugar! Spread over bread, on oatmeal or eat it by itself. We won't judge!
Sugarless Grape Jelly [Vegan]
- 4 cups grapes
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoons stevia (optional)
- Put the grapes in a covered pot and let them cook on a low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- During the process stir the grapes and with a spoon or a fork go bunching the berries to drop all the juice.
- To discard the peels and the grains pass the juice through a network dowel and go crushing with a fork or a pestle to make the most of it.
- Put the unsweetened juice in the pot again and boil it with the chia seeds for 15 minutes and if you wish to add a spoonful of stevia or another sweetener go ahead.
- Remove from heat. If you want to go with the magic wand.
- Put it in a jar and let it cool.
- Put it in the refrigerator, consume within 2 weeks.