Strawberries and peaches are bound to entice your taste buds as you bite into your very own homemade fruit roll-up! I’ve tried varieties in the past but I must say the strawberry peach flavor is a new favorite. I love how easy it is to make fruit roll-ups or fruit leathers. Puree your favorite fruit in a blender or food processor and create a fruit roll-up. They are a great way to use slightly overripe fruit when you aren’t sure how to use it or if you are in need of a healthy snack.
Strawberry Peach Fruit Roll Ups [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Strawberry Peach Fruit Roll Ups [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 peaches
- Agave, to taste
- Pinch of beet powder (optional)
How to Prepare Strawberry Peach Fruit Roll Ups [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- Pre-line dehydrator sheet with good quality plastic wrap or parchment paper. Place the above ingredients in your food processor or blender, process until smooth.
- Pour onto the dehydrator sheet, spreading it out so the edges are thicker than the center. Feel free to garnish with any toppings. Dehydrate as per your dehydrator's instructions. Start with a temperature of 105°F and dehydrate them until they are no longer wet and tacky.
- Once done, prepare space with a sheet of parchment or wax paper. Carefully flip the fruit roll-ups on a sheet, the dried leather should lift at the edges, carefully peel away the plastic wrap or parchment paper. If any undesired edges exist, cut them away with a pizza cutter.
- Cut into desired strips, roll them up, tie them, or use a rubber band. Store in a mason jar or air-proof container out of direct heat and sunlight.
- A variety of flavor combinations can be used for making your own fruit roll-ups/leathers. Feel free to use the fruit combination you desire. - Opt to garnish the fruit leathers with a variety of toppings or even fill once done with delicious treats. Note: once filled consume immediately. - If the leather becomes brittle, you can chop it in your blender or food processor for chips or reconstitute by soaking 1 cup of chips in 1/2 cup boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Smooth in a blender or food processor and use it as a topping or pie filling!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.