These Strawberry Chia Oatmeal Cookies are a simple and delicious way to fill up with healthy whole grains and fruit to fuel you for hours!
Strawberry Chia Oatmeal Cookies [Vegan]
- 3 large bananas ripe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 large strawberries diced
- Before combining your wet ingredients, preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Mash the bananas into a paste, then mix in the applesauce, vanilla, and honey.
- For your dry ingredients, mix together the oats, almonds, chia seeds, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, then gently fold in the strawberries.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a greased or lined cookie sheet to bake the bites– makes about 16. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.